Moving your family from struggle
Breakthrough Parenting®: Now being offered by
Joyce Kearin, LCSW, CBPI, English
A 12-lesson parenting course designed to increase your skills and knowledge as a parent. Emphasis is on developing parent/child self-esteem, using discipline to teach children, resolving conflict effectively, promoting self-control vs. parental control, understanding how children think and having age-appropriate expectations. Modules of Sexual Abuse Awareness and Domestic Violence Education have also been added to the program.
The goal of the course is helping parents learn tools and techniques to promote loving, thinking, responsible and confident children.
Joyce Kearin, LCSW, CBPI &
44817 N. Fern Ave.
Lancaster, CA 93534
South of Lancaster Blvd.
- SCHEDULE -
Book & Workbook $40
Enrollment Fee $20
Session Fee $20
- CURRICULUM -
1. Three Approaches to Raising Chldren
2. Making the Shift
3. Understanding the Source of Behavior
4. Teaching Responsibility
5. Helping Children Build Healthy Self-Esteem
6. Communicating Effectively
7. Influencing Children Positively
8. Problems with Punishment
9. Discipline with Love
10. How Children Think
11. Learning to Love
12. Reducing Stress in the Family
13. Resolving Family Conflicts
14. Sexual Abuse & Domestic Violence Awareness
15. Cooperative Parenting and write a Parenting Plan
- CREDENTIALS -
Joyce Kearin, LCSW, CBPI
LCSW, Licensed Clinical Social Worker & MSW - Master's in Social Work from California State University - Bakersfield
CBPI - Certified Breakthrough Parenting Instructor